In this FREE seven week course children of all ages play fun improvisation games and learn concepts such as Yes And, Give and Take, the who, what, where and support.
- Develop self-confidence, comic-timing and quick-thinking.
- Students heighten their sense of listening and physical presence.
- Transform your child’s antics into comedy classics.
- Invent unusual characters, original skits and wacky stories.
- Strengthen cooperation and listening skills as you laugh it up and act it out with other funny kids.
- Show off your accomplishments with an informal show for family and friends on the last day of camp.
This class is great for anyone willing to have a lot of fun. Best of all, the final week will be a rehearsal of sorts that allows your child to perform what they have learned!
When: The next class is not scheduled yet. Please contact us if you are interested in hosting one!